Justifying your training programs with, “It will be good for our people” no longer works in today’s competitive environment. In today’s cost-conscious environment training departments have to convince their CEOs and boards that training expenditures will translate into real results. The decision-makers want, and need to know: Will the gains brought by the training outweigh its costs–and by how much? One way to answer such questions is by calculating the return on investment (ROI) for your training dollar.
What this service addresses:
- Looks at the strategic business plan and assesses the extent to which the training function is aligned with the organization to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Recommends strategies for aligning training with the rest of the organization to achieve business goals.
- Measures Training ROI, through the implementation of data collection and measurement cycle processes.
The objectives of the Strategic Training Planning Sessions are to:
- Clear understanding of the barriers to success for each Department.
- Identification of the Critical Objectives for Leadership Development.
- Understanding and Commitment of what’s necessary to improve.
- Establishing the foundation for an investment with ROI for your organization. (Creating a measurement model for training that will track ROI)
The benefits of these sessions are to:
- Eliminate chaos from your training efforts
- Set the direction and tone of your training effort
- Align training with your business goals and objectives
- Bring reason, cohesiveness and clarity to your training effort
- Monitor the progress of your organization in achieving its training goals while measuring the ROI from a training standpoint.