Today’s workforce has become increasingly diverse. It is important for today’s organizations to value human differences, because it is the right thing to do and it can affect the bottom line! Performance Resources Consulting, LLC will provide the foundation for supervisors and/or employees to have a strong education and awareness of your organization’s stance towards these issues and the potential legal pitfalls they present personally, as well as for the organization. Trainees will have the opportunity to identify their current awareness level and to identify/work on areas that they may not realize are potential problems for them. PRC will use a workshop environment to focus on 3 levels:
- Diversity for personal career success
What this service addresses:
- Identify the various types of diversity Title VII Compliance.
- Assess personal biases and subsequent barriers.
- Understand the EEO’s compliance expectations and your organization’s policy.
- Identify tools for successful implementation and follow through.
- Understand the value in working in a diverse workplace.
- Develop skills for effective functioning in a diverse workplace.
- Identify and define the various types of Harassment.
- Understand the non-obvious sources of harassment.
- Learn responsive actions to harassment. “0” tolerance/silence rule.
- Understand the role and responsibility of leadership/staff.
The benefits of these sessions are to:
- Increase productivity
- Increase profitability
- Develop Professionalism/Diversity for personal success
- Have EEO Compliance Awareness