President and Founder
Ted Garnett is the author of AccountaCution: Accountability Into Execution and co-author of Build the Culture Advantage: Deliver Sustainable Performance with Clarity and SPEED! as well as the content editor of the corporate training video NO EXCUSES: Foundations for Accountability, Ethics, and Values. He is the President of Performance Resources, a business process improvement firm and People Statements/Culture Matters, a Differentiating Culture Advantage Firm.
A graduate of the University of Northern Iowa, Ted holds a BA Degree in Business Administration: Human Resources and Business Communications. He is certified in Return On Investment and his Firm is partnered with the ROI Institute founded by world-renowned ROI experts Jack and Patti Phillips. Ted is also certified as a Professional in Human Resources by the National Society for Human Resources Management. Ted is certified at the Six Sigma Blackbelt level in Business Process Improvement through the University of Texas School of Engineering. Continue reading…Download Ted’s Bio
- Vistage International, Certified Speaker
- Darcy Burnett, Iowa Bankers Association Ed Coordinator (7 year Conference Speaker)
- Doug Wareham, Kansas Bankers Assocition VP (8 year Conference Speaker)
- Todd Griffith, President MMA (twice keynoted international conference)
- Sue Freeman, VP HR, (Regional Financial Institution Conference Speaker)
- JoAnne Binzen, HR Director Past President EIHRA (State Conference speaker 3X)
- Bob Lowe, Executive Director CSIA, (6 time keynote, 8 time Nat conference speaker)
- Many, Many more available for all industries…
Best In Conference Awards
Press Release From Automation News and the CSIA
Ted Garnett won “best in conference” honors for a third year running at the National CSIA conference in Memphis.
“I’ve been to these things for 20 years, employed by fortune 500 companies that brought the best that money could buy to conferences, I mean the biggest name authors and consultants all over with big price tags, and you are the BEST I’ve EVER seen!”
– Conference Attendee after Puerto Rico Keynote Address